Sask Gridiron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sask Gridiron

An online forum to share thoughts and ideas on 9-man football in Saskatchewan.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

predictions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nrtheast

predictions Empty
PostSubject: predictions   predictions Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:40 pm

i will fearlessly predict that no teams will be upset in playoffs and that lumsden will play delisle in the final. delisle will win by 2 points.
lets get it started.
Back to top Go down
halfback

predictions Empty
PostSubject: get real   predictions Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:02 pm

Melfort will beat foam lake.
kindersley will beat meadow lake.
lumsden easy win
delisle easy win
humboldt easy win
assiniboia close win
melville close win

Back to top Go down
Wilson

predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: predictions   predictions Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:39 pm

My predictions for all, but the game that I am involved in.

Humbolt vs Wynyard: Humbolt cruised in the regular season meeting and I can not see any reason why that will not happen again.

Foam Lake vs Melfort: Had a really close regular season game, but this one will be in Foam Lake. Sorry Dave, have to go with Foam Lake here

Assiniboia vs Maple Creek: The Rockets only lost once all season (to maple creek), and by the sounds of it they had some injuries. If these players are back then the Rockets will the number 1 seed out of the southwest.

Delisle vs Martensville: Martensville has played Delisle tough all season, but they are coming in on a three game losing streak and they are playing in Delisle. Have to go with the Rebels.

Kindersley vs Meadow Lake: Kindersley sounds like a real nice feel good story by simply making the playoffs. Think the shoe breaks though. Meadow beat them pretty good when they played earlier in Meadow and I think it happens again.

Melville vs. Yorkton: This is the most interesting game for me to call. Yorkton won the first meeting in week 1 by 7 points. You look at all of the other stats and Melville is slightly better (23 points more for and 6 fewer against). Also Melville is undefeated on the road. Then again Yorkton is undefeated at home, so something is going to give there. I am going to call another close game, this time for Melville.

Fort vs. Lumsden: I will leave this one alone, only to say to good luck to Luke and the Devils and I hope for one great game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: predictions   predictions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

predictions
Page 1 of 1