Sask Gridiron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sask Gridiron

An online forum to share thoughts and ideas on 9-man football in Saskatchewan.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Early Favorites

Go down 
AuthorMessage
South West

Early Favorites Empty
PostSubject: Early Favorites   Early Favorites Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:02 pm

What are some peoples eary predictions for each league?
Here's how I see SWC playing out.
1. Maple Creek
2. Gull Lake
3. Shaunavon
4. Assiniboia

I think Shaunavon has the potential to finish first as well if there offense can maintain the level it had in the mini-tournament in Gull Lake. I have GL as second. If they can stay healthy they have a good core of players that can be very effective. Maple Creek is first right now based off of last seasons strong play. Assiniboia should finish 4th but will be competitive in games. Being out for a year will hurt them off the start, but look for them to improve throught out the season.
Back to top Go down
swac

Early Favorites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Favorites   Early Favorites Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 12:37 pm

haha the only one you got right was assiniboia being last
Back to top Go down
South West

Early Favorites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Favorites   Early Favorites Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 12:53 pm

If you read my post carefully I say that Shaunavon has the potential to finish first and they did. So I wasn't far off. Plus Maple Creek can still be first if they win Saturday.
Back to top Go down
South West

Early Favorites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Favorites   Early Favorites Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:47 am

Looks like I got two right now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Early Favorites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Favorites   Early Favorites Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Early Favorites
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sask Gridiron :: General-
Jump to: