Sask Gridiron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sask Gridiron

An online forum to share thoughts and ideas on 9-man football in Saskatchewan.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SaskGridiron.com needs your help on Saturday

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darren Dupont
Admin
Darren Dupont

SaskGridiron.com needs your help on Saturday Empty
PostSubject: SaskGridiron.com needs your help on Saturday   SaskGridiron.com needs your help on Saturday Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:08 pm

We are working very hard in trying to make live video for Saturday's final available on the website. We do need some help though. We need someone to run the camera for us and to help us out with stats.

We will also need some help setting up in the morning.

If you are available and would like to help out please send an e-mail to saskgridiron@yahoo.ca.

Thanks for your support!
Back to top Go down
https://saskgridiron.forumotion.com
Darren Dupont
Admin
Darren Dupont

SaskGridiron.com needs your help on Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: SaskGridiron.com needs your help on Saturday   SaskGridiron.com needs your help on Saturday Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:32 pm

I also need someone to help me out with making a cable for our broadcast on Saturday. I have a CAT-5 cable and need to put a couple ends on it so I can plug it into an ethernet jack. Anyone have the proper crimping tool or work at sasktel or somewhere like that and would be able to help me out?

This may determine whether we can make the game available live or if it has to be archived and "tape delayed". Please help. Call around if you can. lol. We need someone to help us with this cable. Again, if you can help please post on here, email saskgridiron@yahoo.ca or call 1-306-831-6378.

Thanks.

Darren Dupont
SaskGridiron.com
Back to top Go down
https://saskgridiron.forumotion.com

SaskGridiron.com needs your help on Saturday
Page 1 of 1