Sask Gridiron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sask Gridiron

An online forum to share thoughts and ideas on 9-man football in Saskatchewan.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Congats to both teams

Go down 
AuthorMessage
coach

Congats to both teams Empty
PostSubject: Congats to both teams   Congats to both teams Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:37 pm

Just saw the score of the Provincial final but was unable to see the game live on saskgridiron.com. Just wanted to express a quick congrats to both teams and their coaching staffs. I know both programs are class acts and it won't be the last time we see them in the finals. From what I heard, it was a very close game until Delisle had a bit of bad luck and their starting MLB got injured. From what I was told, they had a hard time rebounding from the loss of their leader on D. I hope he's ok. One last person I want to thank. Darren - Great job on the website once again and the webcasts were awesome. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next year. Congrats to Shawn Gardiner and the 2010 Provincial 9 - Man Champion Humboldt Mohawks.
Back to top Go down
rootine4

PostSubject: Re: Congats to both teams   Congats to both teams Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:06 pm

Game was well played on slippery track. Great goal line stand by Mohawks D stopping Rebels three plays in a row from inside the 5 in the 2nd quarter. Was it the fourth quarter when the Delisle linebacker was hurt? Gutsy performance by #11 for Delisle, especially with a bad shoulder.
Back to top Go down
dh

PostSubject: Re: Congats to both teams   Congats to both teams Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:04 pm

i think it was in the 3rd quarter, he had a good game till than but the team still rallied together to make a good effort
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congats to both teams   Congats to both teams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congats to both teams
Page 1 of 1