Sask Gridiron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sask Gridiron

An online forum to share thoughts and ideas on 9-man football in Saskatchewan.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TOP FIVE TEAMS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
whiteness

TOP FIVE TEAMS Empty
PostSubject: TOP FIVE TEAMS   TOP FIVE TEAMS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:53 pm

1.assiniboia
2.lumsden
3.foam lake
4.tisdale
5.maple creek

I love all these teams but maple creek has to be the best of them all
Back to top Go down
fballfan

TOP FIVE TEAMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP FIVE TEAMS   TOP FIVE TEAMS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:10 pm

is this some kind of a joke? lumsden #1, foam lake #2, humboldt #3, delisle #4, number 5 is tough but probably sacred heart. I believe Foam Lake is better than Humboldt even though the mohawks beat them. It was a close game and Humboldt only had about 3 big plays and 2 were touchdowns but the panthers drove down the field consistantly then made some little mistakes. Lumsden is at #1 for a reason. Delisle is also a great team but it seems their only challenge so far is martensville. I will leave sacred heart at 5 until they play lumsden because it seems like that will be a good matchup. If martensville beats delisle then they make top 5 easy. I assume this is a joke though because you put a couple teams on that list that would struggle to make top 15.
Back to top Go down
stevoy_49

TOP FIVE TEAMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP FIVE TEAMS   TOP FIVE TEAMS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:51 pm

i think your top five is a little off... The one on the site i think is pretty accurate. Just wanna say that Delisle faced Lumsden this year in a exibition game and the score was 28 Lumsden to 14 Delisle was a good game i think.
Back to top Go down
Morris S

TOP FIVE TEAMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP FIVE TEAMS   TOP FIVE TEAMS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:56 pm

Did you consider fact that Wynyard defeated Assiniboia 63-39 in preseason game held in Lumsden. Wynyard will be hard pressed to make playoffs in North East Conference with Humboldt, Foam Lake and Melfort already showing they have stronger contending teams.
Back to top Go down
fball

TOP FIVE TEAMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP FIVE TEAMS   TOP FIVE TEAMS Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:52 am

I was reading these and I think that who should be ranked number one is an issue that could be debated for a very long time, especially concidering that Lumsden, Delisle, and Foamlake/Humboldt play in seperate confrences. Having said that Lumsden beat Delisle in preseason (but you cant bank everything on preseason) and it was close. HUmboldt did beat FoamLake regardless of how the game is interpruted they still won. So the only position that has justification for now is Humboldt over Foamlake. As far as Delisle and Lumsden work in regards to it I agree that as long as they remain unbeaten the defending champs reserve the right to be ranked number 1. As of RIGHT NOW it would be likely to see Delisle hosting Foam Lake in the Quater round of Provincials. As for Lumsden and Humboldt, much like 2008 things will see themselves get sorted out in the semis. I m sure every coach/player/parent thinks that their home team is nt ranked high enough, the best way to prove that is in November when your playing for all the marbles, so my suggestion to players reading this is not to aim to be ranked number 1 after the weekend, but to be the undisputed number 1 in six or seven weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TOP FIVE TEAMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP FIVE TEAMS   TOP FIVE TEAMS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TOP FIVE TEAMS
Page 1 of 1