Sask Gridiron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sask Gridiron

An online forum to share thoughts and ideas on 9-man football in Saskatchewan.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

shsaa bull*^&*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
coach

shsaa bull*^&* Empty
PostSubject: shsaa bull*^&*   shsaa bull*^&* Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:57 am

Darren

Just received the mass email from SHSAA about the awards banquet. Ignore them Darren because they are a destructive force to nine man football (and in my opinion, all fotball in Saskatchewan). The SHSAA has never shown much interest in the well being of football in our province and should not be chastizing you for your efforts but rather applauding you for your contribution to our sport. Just wanting you to know that all the coaching in 9 man appreciate all you do. Keep up the great work.
Back to top Go down
Wilson

shsaa bull*^&* Empty
PostSubject: Re: shsaa bull*^&*   shsaa bull*^&* Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:45 pm

I completely agree with coach's comments. The only thing that I would suggest is to contact the SHSAA and voice your displeasure at the email sent out. I looked through the handbook and found nothing against what Darren has done.

I also know of at least one other sport in a region that has an all-star team, they have done it for as long as I have been involved.
Back to top Go down

shsaa bull*^&*
Page 1 of 1