Sask Gridiron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sask Gridiron

An online forum to share thoughts and ideas on 9-man football in Saskatchewan.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SHSAA Conferences

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darren Dupont
Admin
Darren Dupont

SHSAA Conferences Empty
PostSubject: SHSAA Conferences   SHSAA Conferences Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:18 am

I recently e-mailed the SHSAA to see if they had the 2010 football conferences decided. Well, today they have the conferences posted on their website and I'm a bit confused.

It shows that Gull Lake and Canora will play 6-man football next season. That had been slightly expected and at the very least not shocking. What is shocking to me is that they have Rosetown listed as a 6-man program for the upcoming season. Is this true???

Someone please clarify this for me.

Kamsack will play 9-man according to the SHSAA website and that's good.

What is also shows is that the SWAC will only have 3 teams this season. To me that IS NOT good. Again, what do you think??

I hope someone can help clarify this for me. If you haven't seen this you can check it out on the SHSAA website. It's also posted as the latest news item on the SaskGridiron.com home page.
Back to top Go down
https://saskgridiron.forumotion.com
ftblfan

SHSAA Conferences Empty
PostSubject: guest   SHSAA Conferences Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:51 am

This is a joke as are most decisions by the SHSAA in regards to football. The SW should not get two reps into provincials when they only have 3 teams. Kindersley should have been moved down south and Lumsden should have been moved west (BTW Lumsden use to play in this conference). SHSAA is full of a bunch of volleyball and basketball coaches who don't give a crap about football, especially 9 man football so they make stupid decisions that have negative consequences. If they didn't want to move teams over to the southwest, they should only allow 1 rep from the SW. Just my humble opinion.
Back to top Go down

SHSAA Conferences
Page 1 of 1