Sask Gridiron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sask Gridiron

An online forum to share thoughts and ideas on 9-man football in Saskatchewan.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Week Number 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darren Dupont
Admin
Darren Dupont

Week Number 1 Empty
PostSubject: Week Number 1   Week Number 1 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:13 pm

Ok it's day 2 of the regular season for some teams. I will be in Warman following the Rosetown/Warman game. Feel free to post results or you can e-mail them to saskgridiron@yahoo.ca. Updated scores during the Rosetown/Warman game can be found on Twitter by going to www.twitter.com/darrendupont. If you want to pass along scores for a quick real time update text 306.831.6378. Enjoy the games!
Back to top Go down
https://saskgridiron.forumotion.com
Darren Dupont
Admin
Darren Dupont

Week Number 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week Number 1   Week Number 1 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:16 am

I was in Warman on Friday for the game. Rosetown won easily. Warman's QB looked pretty good though so thumbs up to him. The offence committed way too many turnovers though ( a few bad snaps and a couple int's). A Rosetown player went down for like 45 minutes with an injury. I hope he's alright. Any word on his status and how he's doing?

In delisle I heard there was another injury... any word on that?

What else went on in other games that is noteworthy?
Back to top Go down
https://saskgridiron.forumotion.com
Coach S.

Week Number 1 Empty
PostSubject: Wynyard at Foam Lake   Week Number 1 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:46 pm

Foam Lake once again show why they are deserving to be ranked in top 3 as they literally put the boots to their rivals. Seems to be a common trend the last few years. Hats off to program run by Garth ,Jamie and Bill.
5 running td's, 5 passing td's show that foam lake can bring it. Unofficial stats have them run 30 times for 287 yds and 8 of 14 passing for another 180 yds, add 4 returns for 73 yds and you see why score was so lopsided. Defensively foam lake had a minimum of 5 sacks, two punt blocks, and a convert block. They recovered 2 fumbles and pressured Wynyard qb to 1 for 15 for -3 yds.
The bags we saw in Winnipeg could have been used by the Bears on this day. We now have to see how the Bears will respond to adversity. Will they fold or will they answer the wake up bell?????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Week Number 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week Number 1   Week Number 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week Number 1
Page 1 of 1