Sask Gridiron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sask Gridiron

An online forum to share thoughts and ideas on 9-man football in Saskatchewan.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Equipment Question

Go down 
AuthorMessage
South West

Equipment Question Empty
PostSubject: Equipment Question   Equipment Question Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:38 pm

We are trying to start a football team and I was wondering everyones opinion about good places to order equipment, jerseys, pads, markers. etc from? This is for a school in the North West, my sign in name was from a previous school. Thanks
Back to top Go down
equip

Equipment Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equipment Question   Equipment Question Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:14 pm

I would reccomend looking into Olympian Sports in Saskatoon. For pants and Jerseys i would look into the brand Russell. For helmets you can not go wrong with Riddell
Back to top Go down
coach

Equipment Question Empty
PostSubject: equip   Equipment Question Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:27 am

I agree with the last person who posted - Olympian Sports is awesome. Terry Fritz will treat you fairly. The service is great and his prices are solid. I would stay away from Riddell and stay with Schutt. Team Skyline has a monopoly on Riddell equipment in Canada and they are very expensive (at least that's what we have found). Riddell is a very good product but very expensive!!!! Russell are very nice for game pants and jersey but again very expensive. I know some programs that have ordered from a company in Ontario called T Litzen for game wear and gotten very good products at an afforable price. I hope this has helped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Equipment Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equipment Question   Equipment Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Equipment Question
Page 1 of 1