Sask Gridiron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sask Gridiron

An online forum to share thoughts and ideas on 9-man football in Saskatchewan.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Provincial Predictions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
South West

Provincial Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Provincial Predictions   Provincial Predictions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:52 am

Alright it is prov. time. Lets see what everybody thinks. I'll start
Foam Lake 21 @ Maple Creek 24. Close game. Maple Creek gets to a big lead with the rumble offense and Foam Lake battles back but it is too late.
Shaunavon 14 @ Humboldt 48. Defending champs flex their muscles. What started as a promising season ends earlier then expected for the Shadows
Swan Valley 24 @ Rosetown 38 Long bus ride leaves SV on the short end of a very good football game
Delise 28 @ Lumsden 44. Two very good football team, but Lumsden is just too strong and I predict Lumsden wins a prov championship this year.

Good Luck to all teams!
Back to top Go down
fblfan

PostSubject: predictions   Provincial Predictions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:46 pm

Swan Valley will beat Rosetown - Rosetown lost three starters last week in their Prov. Qualifier, including their starting quarterback.
Lumsden will beat Delisle - Lumsden is just too strong!
Foam Lake will beat Maple Creek in a tight game. The Southwest is still just too week.
Humboldt will also win big time. The Northeast Football league will show it is the class of the province.

I also predict Humboldt over Lumsden in the Provincial Final but it will be a close game!
Back to top Go down
OutToPasture

PostSubject: Re: Provincial Predictions   Provincial Predictions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:08 pm

I tend to think that the final will be played on Saturday in Lumsden. I base this on the fact that the Lumsden team that Humboldt beat last year by a couple of points is the same team that they will be playing this year. I don't think that anyone has mentioned the preseason games between Lumsden and Humboldt and Foam Lake and Melville. Based on these Lumsden should have been ranked #1 all season long.
GREAT WEB SITE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
Back to top Go down
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Provincial Predictions   Provincial Predictions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:01 pm

Rosetown actually lost 2 starters, one may be back for the game. And their back-up QB seemed to perform just as good running the offense, commanding them down the field for one or two touchdowns when he was in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: predictions   Provincial Predictions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:10 pm

foam lake 40 - maple creek 24
humbolt 52 - shauavon 13
swan valley 36 - rosetown 28
lumsden 42 - delise 35 GAME OF THE WEEK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Provincial Predictions   Provincial Predictions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:02 am

Swan Valley 27 --- Rosetown 14
Humboldt 48 --- Shaunavon 0
Lumsden 42 --- Delisle 28
Maple Creek 28 --- Foam Lake 21
Back to top Go down
humboldt

PostSubject: Re: Provincial Predictions   Provincial Predictions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:47 am

SHAUNAVON 147 - humboldt 3, u heard it here first folks
Back to top Go down
om nom n

PostSubject: Re: Provincial Predictions   Provincial Predictions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:20 pm

Humboldt 17 Shaunavon 21 Shadows stun everyone by upsetting provincal champs at home
Rosetown 28 Swan Valley 23 Rosetown manages to defeat Swan Valley at home in a tight game despite injuries
Maple Creek 14 Foam Lake 17 An intense ground battle that will result in a slim victory for Foam Lake
Lumsden 44 Delisle 7 Lumsden out-muscles Delisle in a lopsided game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Provincial Predictions   Provincial Predictions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Provincial Predictions
Page 1 of 1