Sask Gridiron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sask Gridiron

An online forum to share thoughts and ideas on 9-man football in Saskatchewan.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sept 23-24 Predictions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DunvilleL

Sept 23-24 Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Sept 23-24 Predictions   Sept 23-24 Predictions Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:14 pm

I've got some spare time and I like checking out the forum but no one seems to be posting that much. Thought I'd start a weekly prediction for fun (don't take any of my choices the wrong way!!) and hopefully other people will share their thoughts also. I also wouldn't mind seeing some posts on here about what players had big games each week too(in addition to just the scores). Hope this livens up the forum some. Here we go

SW
The Creek over Assin. Assin is undefeated but Dale has seen them once now plus Assin has a very short week (played monday)

NW
Hum over Nip. Heard Nip is much improved thanks to Coach Stroeder, but Hum has a large core of grade 12's

Foam over Tis. Foam should bounce back with a better offensive performance similar to when they played Wynyard

Wyn over Melfort. Sorry Rogers. My only reason I can think of is that I'm an old Golden Bear myself!

WC
Mart over Unity. My new Saskota friend Leon has his team rolling and Unity seems to be in a rebuilding year (heard you have lots of young guys Pat and the future looks good!)

Del over Kind. Kind should give them a good game. They seem much improved this year too. but I favour Delisle until someone stops their winning streak

Meadow over Warman. Not really sure about this one so simply going with my buddy Brent.

EC
York over Ester. Yorkton looks really strong this year and is currently undefeated.

Fort over Kam. Again not really sure so going with the experience of Fort ( Kamsack is new to the league

No prediction for our game as I'm sure every coach is confident in their own team. However, I'm excited to have the rematch of last years prov final.

Again, these are only for fun aren't meant to be offensive in any way what so ever. Good luck to every one this week and if I didn't pick your team, work your butt off and prove me wrong!

Would sure like to see other peoples predictions too!

LD
Back to top Go down
ML

Sept 23-24 Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Lukes got most of it right   Sept 23-24 Predictions Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:27 pm

Have to agree with coach Dunville on most of his picks except for a couple.

I know Coach Udal is good but I think Assiniboia is the class of the South West.

Also I like Melfort - we played them in preseason and they have a good crew of Grade 12's.

As for Luke's game, I'll show him the same confidence he had in me - Thanks Buddy.
Back to top Go down

Sept 23-24 Predictions
Page 1 of 1